THE BLUES


If you've been reading my blog or have been following me for a while on any social media platform, you'd know how much I love wearing blue. The thing though is blue isn't my favorite color. In fact, I don't have a favorite color. I just pick the color that suits the item best (and I don't know how many times I've tried to explain this fun fact about me).
So apparently, this is the blue-est I've gotten so far. I threw on different shades of blue and matched them with some whites. Topped it all off with silver accessories and put my new hat on. It wouldn't have ended up being this blue if I wasn't going on a flight home. But since this coat is one of the heaviest pieces of clothing I have and I really want to bring it with me, I just wore it to lessen the weight of my luggage and also keep me warm! (Travel hack yay!)




SM Woman blouse, coat and hat, Forever 21 blue skirt, Mango bag, Lacoste shoes