A HAND PAINTED WORLD


If you study in UP Cebu or was at the Ayala Activity Center last April 15 around 6 or 7 pm, you'd probably recognize this skirt. But if you don't qualify for anything in the aforementioned, let me enlighten you. I went all around town trying to find some canvas I can sew into a skirt or a skirt that has a print that looks hand painted but failed to find any. Just when I was about to give up, I stumbled upon this skirt (it's actually 1 or 2 sizes bigger than me) that looks like a canvas. So I went ahead and bought some fabric paint and went crazy with it and wore this staple for the Iheart segment of Miss UP Cebu.

I paired the skirt with a blouse whose color kinda resembles the colors I used on the Sto. Nino (although you can't get a good look at it because the world is too bright). Then I securely tied the skirt around my waist with a dark belt, and I specifically chose a thin one to give it a paper bag effect, put on some black heels to match, plus I made sure to carry around a bag that didn't steal the show from the print on my skirt.





Uniqlo blouse, Forever 21 skirt, Wilson Leather bag, Parisian heels