SUMMER SUN


I really thought I was going to be able to blog as soon as hell week was over. Sadly, we have poor internet connection in Palawan, I almost couldn't upload a picture on Instagram. Luckily, I still have one free day before the opening of classes for the 2nd semester, so I'll just be using my spare time to finish up all my backlogs and have them scheduled for all of you to see!

If you follow me on Instagram, you probably know that my hair isn't this long anymore. I had to cut my hair short due to hair fall.
Anyway, I wore this outfit about two months ago. I really think the bright colors of my kimono cover up help my dress to stand out. Topped everything off with black and accessories to tone the color party down.


 

From bazaar kimono top and dress | Forever 21 Arrow necklace and shoes