URATEX DREAM BEDROOM 2014



A few weeks back, I and 6 other Fine Arts- Product Design freshmen formed a group and joined the URATEX dream bedroom competition. It's an interior designing competition where Uratex will provide the walls, bed frame, foam, bed sheets and pillows and the contestants will bring the rest of the things they want to put. And because of that, Lira with big bags of stuff came into action for the first time in college (I was always the one with the heavy bag in high school). I brought my shoes, bags, breakfast table, chair, accessories, pillows, books, magazines and lots of other tiny things.
The photo at the top is the draft we used so we could decorate our space in an organized way (which didn't really end up being an organized process).




Et voila! Our finished product!


My group mates (insert Siena Alde here)


I literally ripped my Candy Magazines apart (loljk no. I cut them out properly) just to create this wall art.


So Tumblr room ish.






Some photos from the other groups





Lastly, the outcome of my group's hard work again. We didn't make it to the top three, but I don't mind. It was a first time that was one for the books! I hope I do get to join more contests (more on fashion design) next time.
Hope you liked it!