PRINT AND PINK


If you're a regular reader here at my blog, you probably know that I used to be an avid fan of pink back when I was younger and that things have changed now that I'm already in my teen years. I don't have a favorite color. I just go with what color suits best with an item if I have choices.
So, what happened today?
I really thought it was appropriate to pair this pink print kimono with a bright pink skirt while I'm still experimenting on the kimono + skater skirt formula. I was too happy to find out they work on the first try! Haha. It's so hard to keep changing clothes here in the boarding house and we don't have a full length mirror in the room so I just go with what I first pulled out of the drawers (plus UP students don't have all the time in the world to dress up). #collegelife







Mama's DIY kimono; Forever 21 white camis, triangle necklace, bag and shoes; SM Accessories belt, Parfois bracelet