DEEP BLUE


From the time I laid eyes on this dress, I knew exactly how I wanted to wear it the first time I'd use it. I want it to look somewhat edgy yet comfortable, plus school appropriate (kinda). I'm not really comfortable wearing spaghetti strapped clothes so I always have this problem of what cover up to pair with my spaghetti strapped item. Good thing I still have this denim jacket that I've had for years (and it was once one of those pieces that I keep at the back of the closet). Plus, these shoes always help me achieve that edginess I sometimes want to get when I dress up (if you've been reading this blog for the past month, you've obviously seen these things for the nth time). These pieces really helped me pull of the look I wanted to achieve.

Yay me for having stable thoughts at this moment!










Forever 21 dress and shoes, Guess jacket, Parfois bracelet