CUT


Have you ever noticed how people nowadays don’t experiment on different cuts and styles of jeans and instead just stick to the very well-known mid-rise skinny jeans? Well I haven’t really noticed since my mom is not one to wear the skinny type but when I wore this pair to school for the first time without rolling up the bottom, people were commenting on the straight cut of my pants and how it’s high-waist but not the usual ones that are extremely high and is usually seen in jeggings.

I’ve always wanted to wear this pair out again without having to roll them up but since they’re too long for my height, I have to wear them it with heels which is such a pain since I commute around Cebu. But lo and behold, I got myself a pair of super cool kitten heels a few weeks back, and now I can wear these jeans with flare in whatever way I want to style it. Paired it with a tight, black cami and covered up with a lace sleeved kimono for a contemporary twist on an 80’s bell sleeved, bell bottom combo. Now where can I get a pair of Lenon inspired sunnies?


ZALORA cover-up, LEVI'S jeans, LONGCHAMP bag, CHARLES & KEITH kitten heels