SUGAR DUST


I haven't blogged for a few weeks now because of a few things. One, I've got a lot on my plate. Plates, plates and more plates. Two, I've been lazy. It's been so long since I last blogged, I almost lost track of my blogging and editing cycle. Three, I haven't been taking blog pictures a lot. I have no idea why.

So the colors on my outfit remind me so much of cotton candy (which also reminds me that I've been dying to eat cotton candy for a long time now). All the colors on my clothes and shoes are very subtle, and are standing on the pastel side of the line so I decided to use my royal blue bag for this ensemble. My bag is seriously a part of this whole thing going on cause if it weren't for my bag, I'd look like a walking piece of gum that's already been chewed then spit out (I'm so always so pale like that) (and I'm sorry for the slightly gross simile). To all the boys who's dating a fashion girl, take note (your girl might have already pointed this out from Style Bible): you can offer to carry her hand or shoulder bag but never force her to. If she doesn't want you to carry it for her, it's because it's part of her entire outfit, and your carrying the bag is going to break it. 








Uniqlo blouse, DIY skirt, Mango bag, Fossil watch, Forever 21 bracelet, Folded and Hung sunnies, Parisian flats