A LITTLE CORPORATE


Part deux of the "How I wear my comfy pants" series. If you've read my previous post, you'd know that my maroon harem pants were used in a laid back ensemble. This time, I used it to create this semi formal look. I pulled out this white, button down, long sleeved blouse and wore a black tube under to give it some attitude. Then I brought out my clutch that fits well with the dark color scheme of the other components of this look and topped it off with my favorite pair of black, not-so-sky-high shoes. 
You've noticed that I tied the blouse at the waist. For those of you who aren't fond of the tuck-in technique (and the people who know me well would know that I'm an avid fan of tucking in my tops), this one's for you. Plus, it tones down the level of formality in this outfit. This ensemble could also be inspo for legit formal attires but make sure to go with slack instead and DO NOT tie your blouse at the waist.





Naturalis blouse, Forever 21 pants, Parisian shoes, Fossil watch, Bench clutch