LEMON TREE


My aunt, uncle and I went to this really cute place a month back named Lemon Tree. At first, I was expecting some zen-ish vibe inside because of all the other shops and restos beside it. But when I went in, I think my eyes just met retro-quirky heaven (though I'm sure there are lots of other places like this). They have all these really cool and interesting vintage displays and decor. They also have this bottom part of old sewing machines (I have no idea what they're called) as table legs. Plus their food is really delish so this place is really something.

Friends, it's just one ride away from UP (whatever jeep goes to IT Park and you don't actually reach IT). You'll see a huge sign at the right side of the road (if you're going to IT from UP) saying "Lemon Tree" (obviously) and I think there's a curvy green man beside it or maybe a green tree.


I ordered my all time favorite in any resto baby back ribs and I was not disappointed! We also had this appetizer called bruschotta (the one with the tomatoes in the next pics) and though I hate eating raw tomatoes, this became an exception. Plus, I really love drinks that come in mason jars so, yay!