SUMMER HULING HIRIT


... or so I think. I'm still a month and a few days away from the start of my college classes. Though it may seem like a lot of fun slacking off while most of my former classmates are already stressed out with school, it's boring most of the time. I know I've got a lot of choices on what activities I could engage myself into, but it's so confusing to pick one! Haha. I know, I know. It's such a shallow problem but it's the reality when you're not busy with school.
So a week back, my dad had his branch outing at Blue Skies Beach Resort. It's just about 50 km away from the city proper though you still have to travel about 3 km (taking a slightly rough road) to get to the place. It's a really quiet place where you can relax and just enjoy life. And this is what I wore for the day off from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Btw, this post is slightly photo heavy cause I really liked how most of the photos came out.









Nalusuan Island cover up, Sun Kissed swim suit, Surplus shorts, hat from Boracay, Ipanema slippers, Forever 21 shades