THE RUINS


A month back, our family went on a trip to Iloilo to get my brother enrolled. We didn't expect we would finish getting him enrolled in one day so we had a lot of spare time in our hands. Since Bacolod was just a one hour boat ride away from Iloilo, we decided to take the second trip going there and the last trip going back to Iloilo, on the third day of our vacation.
I am such a novice when it comes to taking good quality photos so I won't give you a tour inside this Bacolod landmark or else I'll just end up discouraging you to go there. And I don't want to give you a short story about this place either since it's been a month already and I'm pretty sure my facts aren't straight anymore. But trust me, if you're in for taking pictures and interested in hearing a little history, you should definitely visit this place.









Folded and Hung top, Weekender shorts, Converse sneakers, Jansport bag