GIRLY SHADE


Remember that I told you, dear readers, that I don't have a lot of pink stuff in my wardrobe lately? Well, look at that. I threw a lot of those pink goodness on this one.
It's been a long time since I last paired a pink top with pink bottoms and pink accessories. I think the last time I did that was way back in grade school, when I loved wearing the same color in different shades from head to toe. I remember wearing a complete set of accessories in the same color, from earrings to rings, a necklace, a watch, and bracelets, and come to think of it, I'm only going to school! I even don't mind the hassle of switching bags every day to match the color of the day back then. Imagine seeing a little girl in a green uniform dress decked with accessories. A walking Christmas tree? Could be. But no. Haha. 






Bunny Jeans top, skirt, bikini top, Forever 21 shades, hat, Ipanema slippers